Your insurance matchmaker
Personalized insurance service from professionals.
Your Insurance Matchmaker
Personalized Insurance Solutions
Your preferences, goals and budget dictate how we customize your insurance plan. Whether you need Life, Long Term Care, Disability insurance or annuity, our team is here to help find the perfect insurance match for you.
Peachie Thompson, our founder and CEO has over 25 years of experience and underwriting expertise in life, long term care and disability insurance as well as annuity. She has helped thousands of advisors and clients protect their financial future. Whether you are a fee-only advisor or a consumer looking for unbiased advice, you can count on us to be your insurance advocate.
- Case Design. Your current situation, needs, budget, and future plans are analyzed by our team to find the best insurance product for you. You get the best value for your money because we compare different options from various carriers. Ultimately, we design a customized insurance plan that matches YOU.
- Underwriting. Cost is dictated by the underwriting class that you receive as well as the product that you choose. Our ability to procure favorable underwriting classes result in premium savings for you. You may expect a high level of service when it comes to processing your application, negotiating with carriers on your behalf all the way to delivering your policy. You and your financial advisor are regularly updated on the status of your application and we address any issues that may arise along the way. Favorable underwriting offers for you stems from our decades of expertise and experience in this field.
- Client Services. Your policy is reviewed periodically by us to make sure it still meets your needs and goals. You can count on our ongoing support and service for the policies you purchased through us.
We believe that education is an essential part of making informed decisions about insurance. That’s why we provide educational resources and tools to our clients and advisors on various topics related to insurance.
We also host webinars, workshops and podcasts where we share our insights and knowledge on the latest trends and developments in the insurance industry. Additionally, we maintain a blog and our experts speak at conferences, universities and groups to share their knowledge on insurance-related topics with a wider audience.
Furthermore, we offer approved continuing education credit courses for licensed financial advisors to help them stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
Get started today
Whether you have a clear goal or need some guidance, we’re here to help you with your insurance.
Clients and advisors love us.
We are happy to produce results for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals.
Crafted policies, customized for you.
We offer a variety of plans to fit your needs.
Protect yourself from the unexpected.
- Protect your income from disability
- Choose coverage duration
- Find your perfect policy fit
- Customize with different features
Protect your family from the unexpected.
- Death benefits could be tax-free
- Secure future for family
- Funeral or final expense coverage
- Chronic and terminal illness coverage
- Supplement retirement savings
- Protect your company’s future
Insure your needs will be met.
Long Term Care
- Cover costs of care for chronic conditions
- Choose where to receive care (home, facility, etc.)
- Protect savings and assets
- Enjoy tax benefits
Use qualified or nonqualified money
Plan for your retirement
- Guaranteed income for life
- Principal protection
- Tax-deferred growth
- Supplemental retirement income
- Opportunity for growth/protection
Frequently asked questions
Your questions matter to us. Here are some common ones.
What is life insurance?
Life insurance is a type of insurance that pays a lump sum to your beneficiaries if you die during the term of the policy.
What is disability insurance?
Disability insurance is a type of insurance that replaces a portion of your income if you become unable to work due to illness or injury.
What is long term care insurance?
Long term care insurance is a type of insurance that covers the cost of care for people who need assistance with daily activities due to chronic illness, injury, disability, aging or cognitive issues.
What sets Peach Insurance Services, LLC apart from other insurance solutions?
Peach Insurance Services, LLC offers you a unique combination of personalized and professional service from Peachie Thompson and her team, an independent insurance broker with over 25 years of experience in the industry. Peachie works with multiple carriers nationwide and can find the best coverage for your needs, based on your goals, budget and risk tolerance. She also has extensive underwriting knowledge and can help you get the best possible rates, even if you have health issues or a complex medical history.
How do fee-only financial advisors work with your company?
Fee-only financial advisors are fiduciary financial professionals bound to put their client's best interest first, who charge a set fee for their services and do not receive any commissions or incentives from selling products or making referrals. They recommend Peach Insurance Services to their clients who need life, long term care and disability insurance or annuities because they trust us to take very good care of their clients.
Do I need a fee-only financial advisor to get insurance through your company?
No, you do not need a fee-only financial advisor to get insurance through our company. Part of our process is to help you discern if you need a financial planner. If yes, we are able to match you with a fee-only financial advisor best suited for you, as a courtesy to you. Otherwise, we help you with your insurance planning.
What are the benefits of working with a fee-only financial advisor?
A fee-only financial advisor is an independent professional who charges a set fee for their services and does not receive any commissions or incentives from selling products or making referrals. They may offer unbiased and objective advice on various aspects of your financial situation, such as retirement planning, investment management, tax strategies, estate planning and more.
Can you refer me to a fee-only financial advisor?
Yes, we can refer you to a fee-only financial advisor who matches your needs. To get a referral from us, please contact us and provide some basic information about your goals, preferences and budget. We will then search our network of qualified fee-only financial advisors and connect you with one who meets your criteria. You can also check their credentials and qualifications on your own by reviewing their Form ADV on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)’s public disclosure website.
How to apply and find out the cost of insurance?
The cost of insurance is based on your personal and financial situation. You have three options to find out how much you would pay:
- Fill out our guided application and we will do a thorough investigation to match the best insurance company and policy for your circumstances.
- Use our instant quote tool if you are interested in term life insurance and already know what you need. You can compare and choose the policy that suits you best.
- Fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you soon to help you figure out what you need.